Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


It was overcast here most of the day.  No moisture, just a hint that it might rain someday.

Bonnie, Nancy , and I went to the bead shop at midmorning.  I needed some crystals for a project at Tuesday’s class.  Another bracelet, and it looks hard, too.  Bonnie said it wasn’t, but she is such an excellent beader that sometimes her assessment doesn’t take my limitations into account.  

From the bead shop, we drove to a haircut place so Bonnie and Nancy could get clipped.  Judy is an excellent beader, and, as I discovered, a fantastic hairdresser.  I ask if she could trim my neckline.  When she was finished, she ask if she could play with my hair.  When she was through, I couldn’t believe the change.  My hair has never looked so good.  Wow!

When I got home, I thought Bill would be surprised.  No!  He didn’t even notice.  That’s just about the norm around!  

We went to dinner with Todd and Bonnie.  Dwight and Sheila joined us at a Mexican food place.  They just got into Yuma from Tucson this afternoon.  It was good to see them.  The food was good, and as usual, we had lots to talk about.

We watched one Bronco program tonight.  It seems as if it is taking Super Bowl Sunday way too long to get here.

God must be a Bronco fan.  The sky at sunset was beautiful...orange and blue...streaking across the distance.  Perfect colors for two days before the Super Bowl.  Perhaps it was an omen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment