Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 1, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


Welcome, February.  The weather today was cooler.  Does that mean winter might have finally come to Yuma.? Nah, probably not!

At 6:45, we went to a breakfast meeting of the Yuma geocaching club.  Final preparations were being made for the Mega Event next weekend.  Last year about 1100 people came..some from other parts of the globe.  

When we got back home, I took a long nap.  As you know, I don’t like getting up early.  So I had sleep time to make up for.  It was nearly noon before I got up.

I spent some of the afternoon working on a bracelet for Sara.  I had it nearly completed last night, but messed it up on the very last step.  I took the whole thing apart and started again.  I stopped before I got to the tricky part again.  If I can’t figure it out, Bonnie said she would help me tomorrow.  In the beading class last Tuesday, I finished the same pattern with no problem.  I’ll try it again tomorrow. 

I took another nap before it was time for the four of us (Todd, Bonnie, Bill, and me) to meet Dwight and Sheila at In-N-Out.  That’s #6.  Yum, yum!  It was a great place to meet, but it was rather noisy today.  There were so many happy people enjoying the burgers and fries.

Yippy, Skippy!  At long last, the Super Bowl is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment