Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


Today was the big day of this Mega Event weekend.  It was a long day for us all.  Bill and Todd went really early to help set up.  Dwight and Sheila were there pitching in also.  At one point, they were standing around with nothing to do, so they went to McDonald’s for breakfast.

Bonnie and I went later, stopping by McDonald’s for an “eat on the way” breakfast.  Don’t ever let it be said that the two of us can be outdone!

The event was very busy and we had a lot of fun being around so many other cachers...old friends and new!  We had taken lawn chairs to set up by a small lake and when we got tired of roaming around, we had a place to come back and perch for a few minutes.

We got back to the MH at 3:00 and I took a nap.  I had to get some rest so I could have enough energy to go out to dinner at Chicken on the Run.  It was nearly more than I needed to deal with, but I made it OK.

We watched some of the Olympics before hitting the sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment