Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


It was another cool morning here in Yuma.  The weather still remains good.  No icy roads, no snow to shovel, and no closed schools, which really doesn’t make any difference to us.  But I hope all of you in the colder regions of the country are making it OK!

Bonnie, Nancy, and I had a beading class today.  Actually, Nancy was the teacher and Bonnie was her assistant.  Me...I was there to make a bracelet.  I got it about half way finished before I ran out of some of the beads.

When we got home, Dwight and Sheila were there visiting with Bill and Todd.  They were discussing a cache in Mexico tomorrow.  It sounds as if it might be a tough one...deep sand, etc.

While we were all together, we decided to go to In-N-Out for supper.  The only thing I could eat on my soft diet was a milkshake.  It was no substitute for a burger and fries!  But it still qualifies as a visit...#7.





No comments:

Post a Comment