Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 13, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


I was stiff and a bit sore this morning, but was able to get a good night’s sleep so that helped.  Bill went this morning to get a tire fixed...another nail.  Some of the cacti around here have sharp enough thorns to puncture a tire, but so far we haven’t run across any ot those.

Yesterday, we saw beautiful lily-like flowers blooming on the desert.  When Bill came home from getting the tire repaired, he brought me a bouquet of lilies to help me feel better.  That was so nice of him!  What a guy!

I told him lunch at In-N-Out would probably help my recovery, too.  So off we went make it #9 for the year, so far.  We planned to make stops at Verizon and Walmart on the way back to the MH.  

As we were driving east on I-8, I said I wanted to go straight home.  I took a nap and felt much better.  I spent some time at Bonnie’s.  We had lots of bead things to discuss.

Eric and Lou plan to leave for Oregon tomorrow, so tonight we celebrated.  We have enjoyed their visit for the Yuma Mega Event.  And our number of geocaches has greatly increased since those two made their appearance.  As a result, I am behind on posting our “finds” on the Internet, but I will catch up one of these days, and it has been fun caching so fast and furiously for the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment