Friday, February 21, 2014

February 21, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


Happy Birthday, JP!  As grandson’s go, you are tops.  It has been my pleasure and good fortune to watch you grow up into such a fine young man.  I remember one time you told me that as the oldest grandchild, you had to set a good example for the other six.  You have done a great job!

Meredith called me from her hospital room several times today.  She sounded groggy, which is natural the day after major surgery.  Tonight, she reported she and Michelle walked the halls quit a bit.  That was a good report!

My “Not So Super Shopper” and I went shopping this morning.  Sam’s Club was our first stop.  Then while I was in Penney’s, Himself took a nap.  He did the same while I was in JoAnn’s Fabric.  Sometimes he’s just no fun!!!

While I was in Beall’s buying a pair of capri pants and a shirt, he went to Best Buy.  That was more to his liking.  

For being such a good sport, I let him choose the place for lunch.  Guess where he picked!  Right!  In-N-Out (#12).

Our last stop was at Walmart and then it was time to go home for well deserved naps for both of us.  

We got the 2013 copy of Turbo Tax so I can get started on another major project just as soon as I’ve caught up on posting our geocache finds.  And I’m glad to report that I made more progress in that area tonight.  Yippy, Skippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment