Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


Bill, Todd, and I left home at 7:00 to do geocaches that followed part of the Butterfield Overland Express route.  It’s operation started in 1860, with the purpose of hauling the mail across the country.  Perhaps there were passengers, also, but gold and silver were not carried, thus cutting down on holdups.  Tales of the Wild West, eh?

We ate lunch at McDonald’s and then agreed that naps were in order.  What else would you expect after finding 32 caches?!  We were all “plumb tuckered.”

While Bill went to Home Depot for a new faucet for the bathroom sink, I stayed home and did some bead work.  He came home with a faucet that wouldn’t fit where the old one was, so it had to be returned.  

This time I went along...as far as Sam’s Club.  When he came back to get me, I had finished my shopping.  Several days ago I bought a blouse at Sam’s.  I’ve worn it once and it is very comfortable.  Today, I bought another one.  

We had to go to Lowe’s for a faucet.  This time it was OK.  Super Plumber installed it so now we have the use of our bathroom sink again.  The little chores just never end!

No comments:

Post a Comment