Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 6, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


We got off to a late start this morning.  After finding two caches, we went for an early lunch.  Bill’s choice was seafood, which was fine with Todd and me.  Bill loves shrimp so that was his order.  Todd and I got fish.

With happy tummies, we went to the Yuma Flea Market.  We all started at Building A, but soon parted company.  I wanted to look at more things than the guys did.  I had barely started on Building B when Bill called to say they were ready to leave.  Ugh!  I had hardly made a dent.  Oh, well!  I didn’t see anything on my “must have list” anyway, so it really didn’t matter.

Bonnie and Nancy are still in Tucson at the Bead Show.  Bill, Nancy’s husband, came for an afternoon visit.  He wanted to see our newly recovered chairs.  I think he was also there because he was lonely.

Lou and Eric arrived from Portland.  They are here for the Mega Geocaching Event which will take place over the next few days.  We met them at Pizza Hut for dinner.  We had a lot to catch up on.  It has been a year since we have seen them.  He is an avid cacher.  It was fun to hear some of their adventures as they drove from Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment