Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


Bill and Todd left early this morning to go geocaching.  Bonnie, Nancy, and I had a beading class.

The bracelet we made today was called Flip Side because the two sides show different colors...except for mine.  Wouldn’t you know?!  Because I am a visual person, I looked at pictures of how to make it rather than reading the directions.  After making an inch of the bracelet I showed Nancy, who was teaching the class.  She took a quick look from across the table and said it was OK so I continued until I had nearly completed the beading part.  Only then did someone else notice that mine was not like the other bracelets.  Mine wasn’t reversible.  

This gives new meaning to “if all else fails read the directions.”  However, I really like the way mine turned out.  I’m very pleased with it.  I guess that’s what counts, isn’t it?

Tonight, we went to KFC for their dinner buffet.  Bill and Todd were so tired they could barely chew.  They logged 50 finds before dragging their very tired carcasses home to collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment