Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


While Bill went to do the laundry this morning, I continued to sleep.  Even after he came back, every time I would get up, then go back to bed, I would sleep for another hour or two.  When I got up at 10:00, I stayed up.

We went to visit our friend, Ardene.  She and her husband, Bill, sold their motorhome last year and bought a house here in Yuma.  It was a really nice place.  Going from living in less than 400 sq. ft. to living in 1100 sq. ft. must seem as if they have purchased a mansion.  Like us, their wardrobe was very limited when they lived in their MH.  Their walk-in closet had a whole lot of extra space!

We went to Panda Express for lunch before going to Walmart for some prescriptions and groceries.  After we got back home, Bill went to log a new cache hidden in the neighborhood.  Todd told him about it.  I stayed home and worked on some geocaching plans for tomorrow.

We have continued to watch parts of the Olympics.  Too bad some of the snow from the US couldn’t have been over there to Russia.  They could use some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment