Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 23, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


We spent most of the day at home today.  That is unusual, because we seem to run around a lot when we are in Yuma.  But not today.

I spent the morning loading caches for tomorrow.  Our plans are to follow part of the Butterfield Stage Line road.  That should be interesting.  There is also a canal in the area and some of the caches are along it.

I needed to download some things on my iPhone and my iPad.  Lori suggested we go to McDonald’s to use their Internet in case it took a long time.  Our own Internet is somewhat limited as to how much we can use it.  Mickey D’s seemed like a good alternative.  And, of course, some ice cream, Diet Dr. Pepper, etc. was involved.  Things went OK with the iPad, but the phone was taking longer than we had expected.  I will try to find an Apple Store along the way as we head east.  Maybe they can tell me how to shorten the time.

While we watched the rain delayed NASCAR race from Daytona, I worked on a beaded and wire cross.  It had been awhile since I had made one, so I had to do some extra thinking.  I completed one and have the wire and beads chosen for two more, so I guess I did alright.  It felt good to be doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment