Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


After going to the dentist this morning, I was on a soft diet for the rest of the day.  

Thinking that In-N-Out was probably not an appropriate choice, we went to Wendy’s for lunch.  A chocolate Frosty was soft and so was the inside part of a baked potato.  My favorite part of a baked potato is the skin, but I didn’t attempt it.  Too much chewing.

I was also not to talk much for the rest of the day, but you know how that turned out.  I did rest most of the afternoon, so I felt much better toward evening.

Because Bonnie brought slices of cake, I had plenty to eat.

I spent some time reading and did a little of work from the pile on my desk.  Basically, that was my day.

There’s always hope for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment