Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8, 2014---Quartzsite, Arizona


This morning, we went to LaMesa RV for their free pancake breakfast.  The pancakes were really good, but I wasn’t feeling up to par.

We left to do a couple of caches before we went to a meeting.  There was a Meet and Greet event put on by the Quartzsite Geocaching group.  It is always fun to talk with other cachers, and today was no different.

When we went back home, it was time for lunch, but I was so tired I lay down to rest.  I slept for three hours.  Bill was tired, too, but only two hours worth!  He had already eaten by the time I got up so I ate a quick late lunch and we went out to cache.

There is a new power run that starts on the road in front of our camping area.  A power run consists of caches placed in an approximately line every quarter mile or so.  This one consists of 52 caches.  We were able to find 16 of them before we got too tired to continue.

We have to remember...there’s always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment