Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 4, 2014---Santa Fe to Albuquerque, New Mexico


At 11:00, Peggy and I started working on our bead weaving looms.  It was fun doing a craft project together.  She is such a quick learner that all I had to do was my weaving and she just followed along.

Bill and I had the Honda hooked onto the back of the motorhome  and we were on our way south at 3:15.  We were driving into a headwind, which isn’t at all unusual.  I just wish that when the old guy driving was dating Mother Nature, he hadn’t made her mad!

It took us 1 1/2 hours to get to Sam’s Club in Albuquerque.  We had an errand to run, but I was really tired.  Bill went by himself and brought back pizza for dinner.  I rested the entire time.

After eating, I still had no energy so I didn’t accomplish anything for the rest of the evening.

Today we traveled 62 miles and are glad to be back on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment