Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 23, 2014---Quartzsite, Arizona


I told Bill last night that I needed a day off today.  I had a good night’s sleep and slept late.  When I did get up, I felt much better.

We didn’t go geocaching.  We just stayed home.  Some of us at the rally were having Open House time so others could see the things we have done to our RVs.

I didn’t realize how many things we have done to our home until we started showing some of the other RVers our house.  We have redone the TV and put in a flat screen model, put a clock in one of the cabinet doors by the TV, made a map holding place under the dash on my side, and replaced the screen in the top half of the screen door with plexiglas so I can see out better.

We also had the front seats recovered, Bill put new window trim around all of the windows, we had a table/desk made in Junction City last fall, Bill has converted our florescent lights to LED, and we have a household refrigerator now.  We also replaced our small living room chair with a high-backed recliner and ottoman.

Everything has been done over the years and we didn’t realize how much work has been involved.  I told one of our RV friends that it has been a work-in-progress, but we don’t feel as if we are always in a constant state of remodeling.

I was tired by 1:30, so after eating a late lunch I took a nap until it was time to go to Happy Hour.  And I was happier today than yesterday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment