Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014---Jim and Peggy’s, Santa Fe, New Mexico


Jim and I spent some time this morning going through photographs and newspaper articles from way back.  We had meant to get that project completed, but it isn’t going to happen.  There was so much and our time here was busy most of the time.

At noon, Jim said he was going to Los Alamos to do some errands.  I went with him.  Trips like that give us one on one time together that is hard to get when others are around.

One of the places we went was to a gallery where Jim has some of his photography on sale.  While he was talking to the director, I roamed around looking at some of the exhibits.  There were beautiful pieces of pottery and baskets, etc., but it was all too expensive for me to consider buying anything.

Peggy and I had planned to do some bead weaving, but we just didn’t get to it.  I mainly wanted to show her how to set the loom up.  I really hope we get to it tomorrow morning.  That will be our last chance for this visit because Bill and I plan to pull out tomorrow afternoon and go to Albuquerque.

I showed Peggy the puzzle program for my iPad.  She put it on her iPad Mini and now she is hooked.  She likes jigsaw puzzles as much as I do, but seldom dumps one out on a table because she would be the only one working on it.  She likes the convenience of the program, and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment