Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


Bill and Todd went geocaching this morning.  Bonnie and I were going to a beading class.  Our friend, Nancy, was teaching it.

The bracelet was a rather difficult pattern.  I can usually figure out how something is made just by looking at it.  Not so with the pattern we used today.  Even though I made the bracelet, I look at it now and I still can’t see how it went together.  I hope to make another one tomorrow.  I’m certainly glad I have the directions.  Hopefully, I will be able to duplicate the things we did in class.

It was after 4:00 when we arrived back at our motorhomes.  We had already decided we would go out to dinner.  Bonnie suggested a place called Chicken on the Run.  Basically, their food was “down home cooking.”  There were several things on the menu I might like to try, so it may call for at least one or two more visits to the place. 

It was nearly 7:00 when we got home.  That may not sound late to some of you, but for us “old people,” It was time to be home watching some TV.  We are seldom out running around “so late.”

No comments:

Post a Comment