Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29, 2014---Yuma, Arizona


This morning, Bill took me to old downtown Yuma to a bead store.  I am making a bracelet for Sara and I needed some special supplies.  Bonnie works at the store on Wednesdays and she told me I could find what I needed there.

While we were in that part of town, we stopped by the the mall.  I needed to have a question answered by Verizon.  With that out of the way, our next stop was to be at Sam’s Club.  I sent Bill there by himself so I could spend my time at JoAnn Fabrics.

When we got back together, we discovered it was nearly time for lunch.  As luck would have it, we happened to be very close to In-N-Out.  We just couldn’t pass up a chance to add #5 to our 2014 count, could we?

Before going back home we made a quick stop at Walmart.  Yes, that is possible!  Hard to believe, isn’t it?

Naps were the order of business, until 1:30 when we were going geocaching with Todd.  Three of the hidden things were easy to find.  One of them, however, was not easy to get to.  We could see the cache, but couldn’t get to it because of a fence.  We had to drive over a mile to get to the area we needed, and then drive about 1/2 mile on a desert road.  But we were successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment