Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


I had planned to spend some time with Coleson today.  I was only halfway successful.  While he and Brent went to Dick’s Sports Store to get Coleson some shorts, I went to Michael’s Crafts just a couple of doors away from Dick’s.  Now that’s my kind of shopping!  I was able to find some black beading wire that I needed for a special project.  I had looked several places for it.  Now I can stop looking...for that, at least.

Coleson’s choice for a place to eat lunch was Chick Fil-a.  They were very busy, probably because this is Spring Break time, but our order was ready fairly fast.  And the food was good.

We had planned to go to Sam’s Club because it is a place Coleson likes to look around, but after eating, he wanted to go home.  There was a geocache not far from Brent’s house, but we skipped that, too.

I had a lot to do in the motorhome so I guess it was a good thing we cut the day’s activities short.  Yesterday, Polly brought me a beading project from her sister who owns several trendy shops in the area.  When she was last in Paris she got lots of medallions for necklaces.  She must have been overwhelmed by the amount of work it was going to take.  She wanted Polly to tackle it for her, but that didn’t pan out.  Polly asked if I would do it.  

I will see how much I can get done before we get back to Brent’s in a few weeks.  Then I will continue or bail out, depending on how it goes.  I spent this afternoon getting all the supplies organized.

Bill has been hungry for shrimp so tonight Brent and I took him to Penn’s.  They also serve good catfish.  We all went home with happy tummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment