Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20, 2014---FMCA Convention, Perry, Georgia


Spring came in bright, but cool in Georgia. 

Early this morning, Bill took part of our DISH system to the satellite vendor for an upgrade.  Donuts were served at 7:00 so after he ate his fill, he not only brought donuts to me, but he took donuts to the Security Guards at the two gates we have been using this week.  He was very popular with a bunch of us.

I stayed home happily eating my breakfast while Bill went back to spend some more time looking at the motorhomes.    When he got back to the MH, he was very tired.  I woke him up from his nap in time to get to his last seminar, but he was just too tired.  He went back to sleep.

It was lunchtime when he opened his eyes and kept them open.  We went to KFC’s buffet to eat.  On our way home, we stopped for a cache.  It involved lots of walking to get on the correct side of the river.  

After finding the cache and signing the log, we returned to the Fairgrounds.  We did twice as much walking as the days before, so a time for rest was in order when we got home.

I loaded a number of caches into our GPSs and we took off to find some of them.  We found a total of seven with only three DNFs.  Not too bad!

I have felt better today than I have for a long time.  That’s encouraging!

No comments:

Post a Comment