Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 6, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


When I went into Brent’s house this morning, there wasn’t anybody around.  The kids, of course, were at school.  About 30 minutes later, Brent and Willie came back from their morning walk.  The walks have had an effect on Willie’s weight.  He was up to 114 pounds about a year ago, but now he’s down to 98.  

I asked Brent if he had lost any weight since they exercise together.  He said he hadn’t lost any because he can eat whenever he wants to.  Willie can only eat when Brent feeds him.  There is something to be said for dependency, I’d guess!

Brent was going to take me to a bead store in the main part of Brandon.  Brent’s address is in Brandon, but it is quite a ways to the downtown area.  We ate lunch at a new place next-door to City Hall.  Their lunch specials were good, but some customers were eating breakfast items, which are served all day.  That really looked good.  Brent and I both agreed we needed to go there for breakfast some morning.

I started a new beading project when we returned to our “digs.”  It has been some time since I have gotten my loom warped and ready for bead weaving.  This bracelet will be of my own invention, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Today was cold (50°) and rainy earlier in the day, so it was a good day to stay inside.  I beaded while Tex watched some westerns.  

No comments:

Post a Comment