Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014---FMCA Convention, Perry, Georgia


Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all you Irish people out there.  Did you remember to wear something green?

Bill went to seminars today while I drove north on I-75 to Warner Robins.  I went to Office Depot for some document boxes.  Sometime in the next week or two, I want to do some organizing in the hall closet and I wanted uniform size boxes for some of the things.

I also went to Hobby Lobby, one of my favorite stores.  I spent a lot of my time in the bead section...also my favorite aisles in one of my favorite store.

After I got back to Perry, driving in rain most of the time, and after Bill took a nap, we went to Dollar Tree and Walmart for a few items.  On our way back home, we stopped to Taco Bell for burritos.

Dancing With The Stars premiered tonight.  That was our evening’s entertainment.  That, and listening to the rain on the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment