Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 25, 2014---Bluff Creek Campground, Alabama


We had very strong winds, so staying inside today was a good choice. 

The bad thing is that in the battle of the taxes, I’m losing big time.  I would much rather win this one by getting our 2014 taxes ready to go, but it isn’t happening.

I will go over things again tomorrow and see if I can figure it out.  Turbo Tax is suppose to be simple.  The only thing it’s proving is that I’m the simple one.

During the high wind this afternoon, we saw a small tent blow by, heading for the river.  A bush slowed its forward progress, giving Brave Bill the chance to retrieve it before it got wet.

We are parked at the edge of a large grassy area.  Bill took the tent in search of its owner.  Alas, no luck!  But he tried really hard.  At one time I looked out the window and all I saw was a red and blue tent with legs, going across the field.  It was really funny!

Bill secured the tent over a pole and came home.  A few minutes later, we looked out the window.  The tent was gone.  We don’t know if the owner came to claim it or if it went on its merry way again with the help of the wind.  That was the only bright spot in an otherwise troublesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment