Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16, 2014---FMCA Convention, Perry, Georgia


At mid morning, it started raining.  It continued into the afternoon.  At one point, the rain was heavy and the thunder was loud.

Bill braved the weather several times during the day and went exploring.  Some of Todd and Bonnie’s friends are here and he located them.  He must of had a good visit because he was gone for quite awhile.

I didn’t leave the house at all.  In fact, I was in my pajamas all day.  But that doesn’t mean I was lazy.  I took care of a task or two...cleaning out the refrigerator and caught up on some computer work...both of which I had been neglecting.

I also spent several hours working on jewelry for Polly’s Mississippi shops.  Actually, the shops belong to her sister.  Before leaving Brent’s I had sorted the supplies she had given me.  Today I finished two necklaces and started another.  They are rather simple, using medals and crosses she brought back from Paris.  Most of the things are very old.  I think I will probably end up doing them assembly line style.  I will get as many made as I can before we go back to Brent’s in mid April.

We watched the NASCAR race from Bristol.  There were two rain delays, so we watched other things in between.

We had more rain tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment