Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014---Foscue Creek Campground, Demopolis, Alabama


We drove into Demopolis this morning.  Our campground is about four miles from the town.  There were very few people on the road  this morning.  In fact, I think the only time there might be a traffic issue would be on a holiday weekend.

Of course, we needed to practice for our anniversary dinner, so we went to Burger King.  Actually, we will be at Brent’s on April 15 and I have asked him if he will do ribs that day.  He cooks the most fabulous ribs in his smoker.  My mouth is watering just thinking about them.

After eating at BK, we went in search of some geocaches.  One was hidden in an old John Deere tractor.  I don’t know how old it was, but probably older than either one of us.

We found one more cache at the site of an emu oil business, now closed.  Our only DNF was behind a Conoco station.  We looked for about ten minutes before giving up.

I had an appointment for a manicure at 1:00.  While I was getting that done, Bill went to Walmart for a few things we forgot to get yesterday.

Back at the OK Corral, I continued with my jewelry project.  I hope to get it finished in a day or two so I can go on to other things.

It is hard to believe we have come to the end of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment