Friday, March 28, 2014

March 28, 2014---Walmart in Montgomery, Alabama


We had quite a rain and wind storm early this morning.  It continued for most of the day.  For that reason, we decided to stay where we were.  Bill really doesn’t like to drive in the rain if he can avoid it.

If, however, it is raining tomorrow, we will have to venture out onto the highway.  In anticipation of that, he hooked the CRV on and we have things secured inside.  Come rain or shine, we are ready to roll.

Late in the morning, we went into Walmart to shop.  It was a big store and we both wore ourselves out.  After checking out, but before leaving the store,  we got a meatball sub at Subway and then went home to enjoy lunch. 

I spent part of the afternoon and evening working on jewelry.  Same sing, 14th verse, etc. etc.

I think we have less than two weeks more of traveling around before returning to Brent’s in Brandon.  I had a list of important tasks I needed to complete before then.  I think I have only have two things scratched off the list.  I’m not doing to well, am I?  But I’m really having a good time not accomplishing much!

No comments:

Post a Comment