Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014---Stephenville, Texas


March 3, 2014---Stephenville, Texas

It was still cold this morning, but the sun was shining.  The road reports from the Dallas area were not good so we decided to stay where we are for another day.

I spent the morning packing some clothes away and straightening the closet and cabinet in the bedroom.  It was a long overdue chore and I was glad to finally have it out of the way.

At 1:00, we went to Taco Bell, Dollar Tree, and Walmart.  With the shopping trip behind us, we went home.  I spent the afternoon working on a bracelet until Betty came to see us after she got off work.

Betty and I went to the bank and Sonic before she took me to a bead store.  There was a large selection at the shop, most of them bigger beads for necklaces.  Her display of seed beads was limited.  She did have some metal roses that I got to do some experimenting with.

It was 7:00 before we got back to the RV and Bill and I said goodbye to Betty.  I continued to work on my bracelet until bedtime.

The temperature was 30° at the end of the day, a little warmer than yesterday.  We hope to get on the road tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment