Saturday, June 13, 2015

June 13, 2015---Elks Lodge, in Rapid City, SD


This was a big day for me.  I drove the car for about 3/4 mile.  That may not seem like a big deal to some of you, but it is the first time I’ve been behind the wheel in months. 

For those of you who know me and know how important it is for me to have the independence that driving gives me, will understand how hard on me this has been.

We found two caches today.  Neither was much of a challenge, but it was good to be out on the hunt.

We had planned on parking at Flying J, but it didn’t work out so we went to the Elks Lodge Campground.  It got warmer today, so it was nice to have the air conditioner available.

Today’s Totals:  geocaches, 1...critter sightings, 1 rabbit.  I saw a lady bug walking across our windshield, but Bill said I couldn’t count that as a critter sighting.  I think he made a new rule without a vote from the majority... ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment