Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 2, 2015---Michelle’s House in Loveland, CO.


Another blue sky day, at least for this morning!

Bill and I went to Walmart this morning.  There weren’t too many things on our list, but we had to go from one end of the store to the other.  I was extremely tired by the time we got back to the car.

This is the warmest day we have had in a long, long time.  That may be the reason I have been more tired than in the past few weeks.  Bill would blame it on the altitude, but I don’t use that excuse.

Bill and Joshua went to get pizza for dinner tonight.  This was a good day to have easy “fixins.”  

Michelle has a one day show in Golden, CO tomorrow.  This is the first time she has had a “mini” show.  Dave, the company engineer who lives in Windsor, will be at the show also.

David came later today than ever before.  It was too warm to walk this afternoon, but by the time we left the house at about 7:30, it was cooler.  It was a very pleasant evening to be out.  However, before we got back home, it was dark and the mosquitoes were having a feast.

Tonight was the last time I will have David for PT.  He has been really fun to work with and I have made a lot of progress because of him.  He is really great!  We have become good friends and I will miss him.  Both he and Lindsey have become good friends!  They have been a major reason I have made such good progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment