Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 16, 2015---Ed and Ginny’s house in Spearfish, SD.


Bill and I went into Spearfish to do so errands this morning.  I needed a Rx filled at Walmart.  We left it there and went to lunch.  

KFC has a buffet and that is one of my favorite places to eat.  At a buffet, I can eat what I want and leave the rest for others.  KFC has great coleslaw, so I got extra of that.  I only had one biscuit and two extra crispy wings.  Peach cobbler rounded out my meal.

After returning to Walmart for my Rx refill, we went to the Post Office.  I mailed a birthday card to Brent and got some shipping supplies.  I have a couple of things that need to be mailed to California.  Now maybe I will be able to mark that chore off my list.

I was very tired when we got back home, so I took time for a nap.  Tomorrow, we are going geocaching with Ed and Ginny.  We introduced them to the sport when we were here several years ago.  This is a beautiful part of the country.  I really wanted to solve my picture problems so I could share photos from this area, but I haven’t been successful.  Lori has tried to help me, but I am still “stuck.”  Perhaps I will send her a few pictures to forward on for me.

Hopefully, I will be able to tell about some of the interesting caches in this part of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment