Saturday, June 20, 2015

June 20, 2015---Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Medora, ND.


This was a bright, sunny day in North Dakota.  We went into Medora just before lunch.  We found one cache.  It was muddy in the area, so Bill found a dry spot for me to wait while he went about 25 feet further to find the cache.  It was up under a bridge.

After finding the cache, we went into Medora to an ice cream parlor for lunch.  The servings were big, but the ice cream was so-so.  I guess having any kind of ice cream for lunch shouldn’t come with any complaints.  And I didn’t leave any in my cup, so it must of been ok.

We went up in the hills in search of another cache, but the closest we could get to it in the car was .4 miles and I am not able to walk that far yet.

It was nap time when we got home.  We didn’t accomplish much more the rest of the day!  Rest and relaxation was what we needed most.


No comments:

Post a Comment