Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30, 2015---Elks Lodge Campground in Oregon City, OR.

We drove to Walmart in Woodburn.  I needed three Rx refills.  We were on a back road and it took us about 30 minutes to get there, I think.  We were on some roads we had never been on.  We’ve been doing a lot of that lately.

Before heading north on I-5, we ate lunch at Taco Bell.  We haven’t been to Woodburn for several years.  It has really grown.  We didn’t have time to drive to the downtown area, but we’ll be back there tomorrow to get my prescriptions.  Todd and Bonnie will be with us so we might try to find a cache or two.

Bill and I went to Tigard to find an Apple Store. We drove around for a long time before we finally located it.  I had hoped to get some help with posting pictures on my blog.  I’m not sure I will be able to get it to happen, but I will try.

We took a different road back home.  Thank goodness, we had a Nuvi with us.  Without it, we might have gotten lost.

Bonnie invited us to dinner.  We ate outside at a picnic table.  It was a really nice evening.  After eating, we went on a walk around the campground.  Some of the road was rocky, but Todd and I both managed the terrain OK.  He gets up early to walk in the morning.  I don’t think that will work for me, but the evening walk was a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment