Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 21, 2015---Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Medora, ND.


A storm was brewing this morning...strong winds, and dark clouds.  As the day went on, there were tornado warnings accompanied by lightening and thunder, but nothing serious ever developed.

We stayed home all day.  Bill talked to some of the neighbors, but I didn’t go out of the MH at all.  Some people said there was a buffalo eating lunch just in back of of our motorhome, but we didn’t see it.

Neighbors from Florida came to visit.  They aren’t full timers like we are, but they want to be.  They have lots of questions that need to be answered

I worked on Brent’s “Oregon Ducks Quilt.”  It is the first time I have worked on it since the first part of December.  I am just about finished with the outer edge.  I still have the quite a lot of straight lines to do.  It isn’t hard to do, but it it takes time.  Just the fact that I felt like working on it is an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment