Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011

Meredith drove in to Broomfield to her new Oracle office.  The rest of us either went to school, worked from her home office, or went in search of more real estate options.

This morning was cool with clear, blue skies.  As the day warmed up clouds began to form.  By late afternoon rain had begun to fall.  Unfortunately, it didn’t amount to much.

Meredith returned from Broomfield with a good report on her new office.  It sounds as if she made a wise decision about moving to Colorado.

After dinner we watched the Bronco/Raider game from Denver.  The Broncos weren’t doing a very good job as half-time rolled around.  I was nearly asleep before the end of the second quarter so I decided to go to bed before I fell out of my chair and did major damage to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment