Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20, 2011

September 20, 2011

It was mild and clear this morning when I set off to do errands.  I went north to Fort Collins.  The main road going through town is always busy.  Today was no exception.  Why don’t those people go home?  Oops!  That would include me, wouldn’t it?  

I was out and about for several hours.  When I got back home Bill called me a “wayward wife.”  Hm-m-m-m!  I wonder what he meant by that.

By mid afternoon dark clouds had rolled in.  The temperature dropped several degrees.  After dinner, while I was working on a beading project, rain started to fall.  We have had some rain everyday for over a week.  Not enough to strangle a frog, but every little shower helps water the lawn.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was out and about with you, seeing that beautiful country...

    ReplyDelete