Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30, 2011

September 30, 2011

The last day of September...time flies when you’re having fun, eh?

Michelle took off work today because there were so many things to do before Meredith and Dwaine arrive tomorrow.  We ran errands all morning.  We even made it to a couple of garage sales.  They weren’t so great.

Later in the day we stopped at Sonic for lunch before going to the day old bread store and Walmart.  

In between all of the running around, I worked on the Christmas ornaments.  I had hoped to finish the project today, but I didn’t make it.  Maybe tomorrow...

After dinner, Michelle came to the MH and we worked on a wreath using leaves cut from old sheet music.  We finished one of them and were both pleased with the results.

If I ever learn how to post pictures on this blog, I’ll be able to affix examples of the projects I do to entertain myself.  I have a never ending list of things to do so I don’t have to worry about getting bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment