Saturday, September 3, 2011

September 3, 2011


September 3, 2011

Michelle and her four “boys” plus Grandpa and I spent the morning pulling weeds in their yard.  It wasn’t our idea of a good time, but what the heck.  It didn’t hurt us.  It has been a long time since we have done manual labor.

Some supplies were needed for today’s activities so Michelle and I went to Home Depot.  Sam’s Club is just across the street and we are sure that their pizzas were calling to us.  We caved...and took three of the yummy round things home for the workers.  Neither Michelle nor I wanted to cook.  Can you imagine that!

The work continued into the afternoon, however I changed my job description to an inside activity...cleaning the kitchen.  I don’t know which was harder on my hands, dirt or dishwater.

We called a halt to the fun and games at 6:00, so Michelle and I went to JoAnn Fabrics and Walmart.  We didn’t have much energy or interest in shopping, so we made it as quick a trip as possible.  We spent the evening watching the Oregon Ducks lose to LSU.  Sniff, sniff!  (That’s me crying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment