Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27, 2011

September 27, 2011

As I look back over the day I can’t say that I made much progress in any direction.  Then I thought back to this morning.

Janna, Bill’s niece who lives in the Houston area, called.  We always have lots to talk about.  Today was no exception.  We chatted for over an hour.

Not long after saying good-bye to Janna, my brother, who lives in Santa Fe, NM, called.  We never seem to run out of things to hash over.  He and Peggy, his wife, have several trips planned in the next few months.  Its always good to hear about their travel plans.

I needed to change our legal address with the IRS and spent about 20 minutes on “ignore.”  I figured out that I had already changed it so I hung up.

Just before noon, Lori called to say that we received a notice about our Honda insurance.  That involved another phone call of several minutes.

Well, I guess I wasn’t totally useless today, was I?  I did set up my sewing machine and got things ready to do some projects for Michelle.  That is on my schedule for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment