Saturday, September 24, 2011

September 24, 2011

September 24, 2011

Saturday, and that means Garage Sale day!  Michelle and I could only eke out a couple of hours because of a busy schedule of chores.  We found several good buys and its always fun, even when we don’t make any good scores.

On the way back we saw a sale in the neighborhood, so we went home to take Hapa for a walk to the sale.  It was further than we thought and by the time we arrived at our destination I was really tired.  While Michelle and Hapa shopped I sat in the shade and rested.  When it was time to start back home I didn’t feel that I could keep up the pace.  Hapa didn’t want to leave me.  She nearly pulled her collar off resisting Michelle’s efforts to get the car and come back for me.  

The rest of the day was spent doing tasks around the house.  

The Oregon Ducks played the University of Arizona in Tucson.  The first half was nearly all Oregon.  Unfortunately, Arizona came out fighting in the second half, but the Ducks hung on!  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment