Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

When Meredith and Dwaine arrive from San Jose, CA Saturday they will be staying with Michelle and Ron until they find a home of their own.  Bill and I started our day painting the bedroom they will use.  It looked really nice when we finished.  We had to keep the door closed because Hapa wanted to help.  We didn’t think she would look very nice with blue paint on her furry little body.

After going out for a bit of shopping I came back home to continue working on this year’s ornaments.  When we were in Wyoming in August I bought little cowboy hats.  I am beading the hat bands in a variety of colors.  I’m enjoying working on them, probably because of the beading.  Its a fairly easy idea which is important when there are a dozen to make.

I finished the day watching Dancing with the Stars.  Its one of my favorite TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment