Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011

The weather was like winter today, as far as I was concerned.  I was colder than usual, which is pretty darn cold.  Michelle was sick...stomach cramps, etc...so I spent more time in the house rather than in the MH.

There was a cold rain falling most of the day so every time I went outside I got chilled.  Br-r-r-r!

I worked on a beading project this afternoon.  What should have taken 15 minutes took over two hours.  That seems to be the norm, but I enjoyed it anyway.

Meredith and Dwaine left their dogs, Joey and Hapa, here so they can devote more time to packing for their move.  Joey knows something is happening, but isn’t sure what.  Hapa is just her usual frisky self.  My inside time was divided between tending to Michelle and playing with my “granddoggers.”  Guess who got the majority of my attention?  Right!  The furry beasts.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing with my puppies Mom, We are so happy to know that they are being royally spoiled! Remember, bend at the knees and hang on when Hapa is the rabbit in their chase the rabbit game. she doesn't realize how much umph 30lbs brings at full speed as she approaches base... aka you :)

    ReplyDelete