Saturday, August 11, 2012

August 11, 2012


August 11, 2012

Today was a busy day for me.  Michelle and I went to garage sales this morning.  After finding a few we got Meredith and went for several more.  There didn’t seem to be as many sales today as there usually are in this area.  We did get some good bargains.  And half the fun is just seeing what’s out there for sale.

After lunch and checking on Michelle’s boys, she and I went to Ft. Collins to the Michael’s Craft store and Hobby Lobby.  I have been looking for white beads to use on the crosses that I’m making.  I finally found some.  Yippy, Skippy!  I bought two packages.  That should last a while.

We bought peaches from a produce tent.  When we got back home we make peach cobbler to take to Meredith and Dwaine’s tonight.

Meredith cooked ribs, and had baked red potatoes and made a salad to go with the meat.  It was all very good.  After we have given the meal time to settle, Michelle served the cobbler with ice cream.  We all had “happy tummies” for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment