Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 25, 2012


August 25, 2012

I felt better today than for the last several days.  It has been good to have all the bandages off.  The infection looks like it is under control.

Meredith and I went to a garage sale, fabric shopping, PetSmart, and Wendy’s for lunch.   When I got home I took a long nap.  I wear out quickly these days.

Michelle didn’t feel well and spent most of the day in bed. She goes “full tilt” most of the time and certainly needed a day to crash.

We went to Meredith and Dwaine’s for dinner.  We sat on their deck and watched the boats on Boyd Lake.  It is so relaxing to sit out there in the evening.  And an extra bonus was a fire in the fire pit so we could make Smoors.  It was a great evening!

We got home in time to watch the last 100 laps of the NASCAR race from Bristol, Tennessee.  There was a lot of “beatin’ and bangin’ ” causing several caution flags toward the last of the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment