Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012


August 27, 2012

Bill and I went to Taco Bell for lunch.  From there we went to the library.  I had two books to return.  It took us a while to get to the right place because of one way streets, etc.

Bill had an appointment this afternoon for an ultrasound.  It didn’t take very long.  The worst part was waiting in the waiting room.  We had gone early to his appointment.  Add that to the 30 minutes they delayed calling him for the procedure.  It made for a long afternoon.

We made a quick trip to Walmart before going back home to rest.

Tonight, “Dr. Michelle” came out to the MH to remove the stitches from my “nose job.”  She was able to get two of them out, but there are several still hanging on.  I told her I wouldn’t pay her because she didn’t finish the job.  I wonder if I can get away with that if I have to go back to the surgeon to have the “reluctant” ones removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment