Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24, 2012


August 24, 2012

This morning I had a bone density test.  It was the first one I’d ever had.  It was so easy.  All I did was lie on a table. The technician ran a “scan thing” back and forth a few times.  And I didn’t even take a nap.  I could have, but I didn’t.  

I had noticed, when I looked in the mirror this morning, that parts of my nose were red, like an infection.  Since I have no desire to look like Bozo, the clown, I went back to my surgery place to have it checked.  Sure enough, I had the beginning of an infection.  

Joshua said if I would keep my red nose, I could be Rudolph for Christmas.  He is such a help!!!  His humor is so much like Brent’s.  It is good to see that going on to the next generation, even though its usually aimed at me.

I had planned to go to both Joshua and Connor’s football scrimmage this afternoon, but I decided, at this point, I needed a nap more than I needed to cheer.  Bill went to represent the “geezer and his TW”...that’s us!

No comments:

Post a Comment