Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14, 2012


August 14, 2012

The cool didn’t last.  By mid morning we already knew it was going to be warmer than yesterday.

I had an appointment with our new primary care doctor.  Her name is Julia Cuervo.  I really did like her.  And yes, I do have another urinary tract infection.  It just keeps on and on.  I have lost count of how many I’ve had in the last year and a half.  Maybe she will help me solve the problem.

Meredith, Joey, and Hapa walked over for a visit during Meredith's lunch hour.  Both dogs are very happy to be in the motorhome.  Joey sits in front of a fan and Hapa sleeps by me at "my office" AKA the table.  They both like to have their backs scratched.

At 4:00, Bill and I went out caching, our first time in a couple of weeks.  It was 90° with a breeze blowing so it wasn’t too unpleasant.  

We found eight caches before going to a Geocache Meet N Greet meeting at Red Robin.  The food was OK.  The best part was visiting with other cachers.  Some we had met before and some were new to us.

Since we can count the gathering as a “find” we had nine caches today.  Yippy! Skippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment