Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6, 2012


August 6, 2012

Bill went to Camping World this morning.  After he got home, I claimed the Honda CRV and went off to get some errands done.

I went to JoAnn Fabrics, Walmart, and Hobby Lobby.  At each place I spent quite a bit of time.  There was so-o-o-o much to look at.  I think its always that way for me. 

I also got an appointment with Dr. Kirk, who did my eye surgery a year and a half ago.  This is a routine post surgery checkup.  As far as I can tell, my eyes are doing great.  And I should know.  I look out through them every day.

Before I got home a storm rolled through.  High winds and rain.  It cooled things down nicely.

When Michelle finished working we went to the library.  Loveland has a very nice library, recently remodeled and expanded.  The community really supports it.  And as with the rest of the city, there are some really special bronze sculptures at the library.

On our way home, we went by a pizza place.  That’s a great dinner for Michelle’s hungry boys, two of which started football camp today and really had a workout.  They certainly aren’t little eaters!!!

We finished the day watching the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment