Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012


August 13, 2012

This was the coolest day we’ve had in several weeks.  And it was cloudy.  Bill and I wouldn’t mind some more days like this.

This afternoon, Bill and I had an appointment with a lawyer.  As we got out of the car and headed toward the office, a man came out to stop us from entering the building.  They could smell smoke and thought it might be an electrical problem.  The fire department arrived soon after and did a thorough inspection, before giving the building the all clear.

While we were standing on the sidewalk, our lawyer introduced himself.  We stood there and discussed our business.  That’s the first time we’ve ever conducted business in that setting.  It was a new one for us!

We went to the Loveland Library before returning home.  I thought a nap might be in my future, but I got involved in “Gunsmoke.”  Michelle and I went to Sam’s Club when she finished working for the day.

I kind of feel at loose ends since the Olympics are over.  We watched more this year than ever before.  And really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment