Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 26, 2012


August 26, 2012

Part of the family...Meredith, Michelle, Joshua, and Connor...drove into Denver mid morning to watch the Bronco preseason against the 49ers.  Some of the rest of us watched on KGO out of San Francisco.  The Broncos played a better game than last week, but lost by several points.

The group at the game left at the end of the 3rd quarter, because it was so hot.  On the TV it showed the temp was 115° on the field.  Ugh!

Matthew and I went for root beer floats at Red Robin.  On the way home we stopped at a garage sale.  Most of their things were priced too high.  There was some yarn that Lori could use for her weaving.  I picked some out and offered half of what it should of been.  They accepted my offer.  I love dickering, whether it be at a garage sale or in Mexico!  Its a fun “game” to play.

Depending on the results of our medical tests, this may be our last week in Colorado.  California, here we come!

Bill has a very, very firm pillow.  I rolled over and hit one of the corners with my nose.  It really hurt.  I told Bill that if anyone ask about my nose, I would tell them I had a fight with a pillow and lost.  He said he would believe it, but then he knows me better than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment