Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012


August 15, 2012

I went for lab tests this morning at 8:15.  It didn’t take very long.  I was back home by 9:00.  In spite of the short amount of time it took, I was really tired.

I “borrowed” Bill’s nap place because it was in the sunshine and I was cold.  I read for a while and slept some, too.  After an hour or so, I got up and discovered him asleep on the bed, so I crawled up beside him and went back to sleep.

When I was finally able to wake up enough to get up, it was 2:00.  What a way to shoot a day, but I felt much better after all that rest.

Bill fixed dinner.  His specialty is meatloaf and baked potatoes.  Michelle contributed a salad.  We had a feast!  Bill makes really good meatloaf.  We had happy tummies!

Today was cooler than yesterday.  That was good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment